The Endo Files
The Endo Files is a source of endodontic information, provided for perusal by practicing clinicians. It is divided into several sections that include:
(1) News - Items of interest relating to Dr. Kaufmann and his office
(2) Case of the Month - Monthly review of an interesting case
(3) Products - Dr. Kaufmann shows you what he uses in his practice
(4) Opinions - Controversial topics of interest to practicing dentists
(5) The EndoFiles Fax - A faxed newsletter with tips and opinions for the practicing clinician
The associated articles represent the opinion of the author, Dr. Robert M. Kaufmann, a practicing Endodontist of 18 years. Some of the topics may be controversial. You may agree or disagree with the opinions. In all cases, these opinions will be derived from clinical experience, not from sponsorship or commercial influence. The purpose of the Endo Files is to provide a resource for stimulation of discussion and thought regarding Endodontics. The more carefully we consider all aspects of the specialty, the more predictable and successful our treatments will be. The ultimate goal of the web site is to help clinicians provide the best possible treatment for their patients.